Audition to perform with the LZHS Symphony Orchestra in the 2021-22 Concerto Competition. All music students are invited to audition. All auditions will receive written comments from the judges.
Please see below for specific audition information. Students can register completing the registration form. If you have any further questions please contact Mr. S.
Eligibility: All LZHS students currently enrolled in a curricular ensemble.
Date: Monday, November 29, 4:00-7:00 via Zoom
Application Deadline: Friday, November 19
Cost: $15- https://store.lz95.org/#!/products/VBQR6NU7QA
• All pieces should be pre-approved by Mr. Sackschewsky- if your piece is not pre-approved you might not be able to perform your piece with the orchestra.
• No accompanist required this year
• 1 emailed digital copy of the part to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 23.
• You will be assigned a 10-minute time slot for your audition. Please make sure your piece is no longer than 10 minutes. If cuts are not made, you will be stopped after 10 minutes.
• Students will be judged by outside judges.
Once students have their pieces approved please fill out the registration form.